The MT nozzle of the hot runner system is responsible for directing the molten polymer from the manifold to the mold cavities.
Nozzle (MT Nozzle) of the pilan sazeh:
- MT series nozzles made of body and guide bush (nut) with special steel material with heat treatment plus nitration and tip (needle) made of high hardness special copper material, with two types S for single cavity molds and M type for multi cavity molds are.
- According to the injection capacity (according to the weight of the product) these types of nozzles in different sizes MT13, MT15, MT20, MT25 MT30, MT35, MT40, MT50.
And also according to the dimensions of the mold, they are available in various standard heights or according to the customer’s order.
Among the features of this type of nozzles, the following can be mentioned:
- The effect of the gate in this type of nozzles is needle-shaped (at least) and is suitable for the production of parts with a high sensitivity to the appearance of the product.
- Capable of injecting polymer materials with high injection power, including PE/PP/PS/PC/SB/ABS/SAN
And the use of other materials is also possible under special conditions.
- Installing these types of nozzles in the mold requires relatively more difficult machining operations than other types.
- The body of the mold needs hard work in the sealing area.
- If needed, changing the diameter of the entrance gate should be done on the mold page.